January 02, 2014

What I Read

I set a goal for myself of reading 50 books in 2013.
I read 60 in total.
I've told everyone that I couldn't have done it without the Kobo.
I took it everywhere and read more because of it.
Of all of the books I read, I bought only one.
One!
This is good news for my bank account,
(not such good news for publishers and authors). 
I borrowed everything from the library.

Some of the books I read were easy reads (many of them)
some of them were a bit more difficult
but I don't think it really matters
because what I did was make it a priority.
I read instead of watching tv
(although I did watch some tv too)
and I feel that it was time well spent.

I've decided to set a goal of 75 books this year.

But til then,
here's what was read in 2013.

There were some good ones and some not so good ones.
I love having a record of them on Goodreads (and now here!)
If you haven't checked out Goodreads yet, you should.
It's a great way to find new books, find interesting people
learn new things.


The Twelve (The Passage, #2)
The Rosie Project
The Passage (The Passage, #1)
Mad About the Boy (Bridget Jones, #3)
The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike, #1)
Afterwards
Arranged
Starter for Ten
Beautiful Ruins
Reconstructing Amelia
The Middlesteins
Where She Went (If I Stay, #2)
How Did You Get This Number
A Dual Inheritance
If I Stay (If I Stay, #1)
Wild Girls
Hidden
Sisterland
The Engagements
The Imposter Bride








































Penelope
Spin
Forgotten
Tigers in Red Weather
Sad Desk Salad
Seating Arrangements
Wave
Mount Pleasant
The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake
Insurgent (Divergent, #2)
The Painted Girls
An Abundance of Katherines
The Rising (Darkness Rising, #3)
The Trust (Secret Society, #2)
The Last Policeman (The Last Policeman, #1)
S.E.C.R.E.T. (Secret, #1)
Divergent (Divergent, #1)
The Death Cure (Maze Runner, #3)
Secret Society (Secret Society, #1)
The Scorch Trials (Maze Runner, #2)

The Evolution of Jane
The Stuff That Never Happened
The Metropolis Case
The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1)
I've Got Your Number
The Dinner
Crossed (Matched, #2)
Matched (Matched, #1)
Sutton
The Calling (Darkness Rising, #2)
The Gathering (Darkness Rising, #1)
Why We Broke Up
Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail
Hush
So Pretty It Hurts (Bailey Weggins Mystery, #6)
Everybody Has Everything
The Sixes
We Need to Talk About Kevin
The Paris Wife
The Darlings





No comments: