March 19, 2013

the following

A woman that I work with told me about a show that she's been watching
that she was finding very disturbing and
was actually having some difficulty watching.
Of course, being a lover of
horror,
zombie
scary 
shows
my interest was piqued.
It was:

It stars Kevin Bacon,
whom I've had a bit of a weakness for ever since 
She's Having a Baby
and 
Footloose
and, oh yes
Flatliners

It's about a serial killer
and those who follow him.

it's disturbing, no holds barred kind of stuff.

And since I don't have cable or follow celebrity / entertainment shows
I didn't see ads like this:


and


I'm not sure how long this show can last
but after the last episode, I'm curious to find out.


2 comments:

SemiCleanSlate...In Progress said...

I have the first few episodes of this show waiting to be watched.I can not wait to have the time to enjoy them.

Jane's Next Door said...

You'll be hooked! I actually liked watching them one right after the other and now I can't wait for the latest episodes!