September 25, 2012

twirly girl

Banana Republic has been having some killer sales lately.
I bought the previously mentioned orange hobo
and I have to say I'm pretty happy with it.
It's good quality for the most part 
and, much to my chiropractor's chagrin,
I can carry a ton of stuff in that sucker.

Another item I'd been eyeing on the Banana site is their ballet flats.
As you may recall, I hate shopping for shoes because it generally leads to disappointment
but when Banana had a 30% off sale
I ordered them up.
I decided to go for this faux snakeskin pattern, thinking they would go with most things.

Success!
They fit true to size and are really comfortable.
Price?
$98 - 30%!
No shipping because they were over $50!
Would I order a pair in another colour? 
You betcha.

I just have to wait for another super sale.



No comments: