October 03, 2012

if i had a million dollars...

Today it's all about Stella and Dot.

Sometimes you can look and look for the perfect piece but it eludes you.
So you go online
and find things that you can't afford.
(I typically don't shop in stores I can't afford. I'm not that much of a glutton for punishment.)

Anyhow,  I ended up on the Stella and Dot site.
I first heard about Stella and Dot when I was watching the Jillian Harrison season of the Bachelorette. 
 I am not embarrassed to admit that. 
The woman has great style and she's Canadian. 
That was reason enough to watch an incredibly stupid show.

I have never bought anything from them
their prices are kind of high
and I wondered about the quality.
But today I found two that I think would be worth the splurge:

Bianca Tassel Necklace
$168



Pegasus Necklace
$208

I've added them to my wish list.
I can't bring myself to spend $400 on two necklaces. 



But a girl can dream.


2 comments:

Shannon said...

I have a tinsel necklace from my g-ma! a silver one, with little pearl beads. i used to wear it with a white blouse, grey pinstripe pencil skirt and cranberry heels...yes, one outfit only ... i have no imagination!

love your profile picture!!!!

Jane's Next Door said...

Oooh that sounds like a great outfit!
I've actually started photographing my outfits. It helps for several reasons - if I'm stuck and need inspiration, then I look at the photos. If I think something looks good but then see that it doesn't in the photo - then I don't repeat! Do I have too much time on my hands? Maybe. But it's fun! :)