May 29, 2012

Don't Breathe A Word by Jennifer McMahon

I picked this up at my spree at BMV a few weeks ago.
It looked a little spooky.
Kind of a mystery.
And it was $4.99
so I thought - why not?

I really enjoyed it - creepy, spooky, mysterious
kind of Stephen King-esque.

So I looked up some of her other books.



are you seeing what I'm seeing?

This author's publisher clearly likes to put haunted/possessed looking little girls on the covers of these books.

But whatever - don't judge a book by it's cover
or maybe do
because Don't Breathe A Word was spooky in a very good way
and I couldn't put it down

so maybe make an exception
just this one time.
Judge away.




1 comment:

Shannon said...

Your book reviews stick in my head and when I see this cover...I will think of you!

It's nice when I am at a thrift and I see something you liked...ok, so that's a long shot...but when it happens, I will let you know!

Our street sale is this Sat...I think only 3 houses are joining in this year though...