February 03, 2012

If I Had a Million Dollars...

I went shopping at Anthropologie last night.

Big mistake.

Shopping at that store can make you dream big

and kid yourself into thinking that you're shaped like a twig and that you need to buy a tank top made from flimsy cotton that cost $68 because it has one sweet detail that makes it different from any regular old tank top.



how sweet are those ties?
This top is, I admit, slightly reminiscent of a hospital gown
but still adorable.

And this one:


It's a beautiful silk blouse by photographer Sarah Bell.

Georgeous colours
not so gorgeous price tag:
$228

But still.

And then there was:


I actually saw this in the catalogue that I got at home yesterday
and drooled over last night!
Not sure of the Canadian price
(it is, undoubtedly more)
but the US price is
$188

I really love this dress...
How can I make this work?

When I don't have a million dollars?

There are so many other things I saw that I loved
I don't even want to go on.
Sigh....









No comments: