January 12, 2012

so dry

I've been wanting to try a dry shampoo for ages
because frankly,
my hair looks ghastly on the day that I wash it.

It's kind of poofy
and frizzish
and overall
just
not
good.

But day two?
Aces
and, dare I say
day three?
(if I make it...)
even better.

So.

I googled.

And I found this!

Klorane
extra-gentle dry shampoo
$16.99 at Shopper's Drug Mart

It got good reviews
and I figure it's worth a go.

that's for hair and body
but I find the scent a little sickening.
I generally find their products too sweet for my liking
but they work well.
I'm getting fussy on scented products these days.

This one was given the thumbs up by those "Shopping Bags" women on tv
and I find them amusing and mostly accurate so I thought I'd give them my trust.

I'll try it tonight and let you know how it goes!

3 comments:

LifeBegins@Thirty said...

Cup of Jo just posted about that brand! Looks like you might have a winner there :-)

http://joannagoddard.blogspot.com/2012/01/pretty-hair-while-traveling.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FbboSV+%28A+CUP+OF+JO%29

Jane's Next Door said...

I saw that! How funny! Such a coincidence!

Michelle @ AM Dolce Vita said...

I've been using the regular Klorane dry shampoo for a while usually towards the end of the day when I still need to be out and about, and I love it! It instantaneously mattify the hair but doesn't make it appear dry and coarse. I am sure you will love it. :-)