January 11, 2012

If I had a million dollars

This isn't really a "million dollars" post.
It's just something I want.

Ever since I watched "Friends with Benefits" on the weekend I've been crunching on Mila Kunis' wardrobe in the movie.
You have to love the internet sometimes.
You see/hear/taste something you like one random evening
and you look it up and have anything you could ever want to know about it at your fingertips in an instant.

I also know that while I could buy many of the items  that she wore in the movie that have been identified by the blog world,
 I also know that I would need to do intense training for a psychotic ballet movie in order to look like she did in said outifts.

Just sayin'.

So I did what I always do - look to the accessories.
Because accessories always fit!

This necklace:



It's called
" The Bolt"
and it was designed by


Maybe an early birthday present for myself?

$70


No comments: