December 29, 2011

Glamour Puss

I bought this nail polish about two months ago and I only just used it for the first time this week.

I have horrible nails.
They take a beating.
So I hardly ever do my nails, thinking that it is hopeless.

But you know what?

On Christmas eve, I finally got around to it
And I love the way it looks and feels.

It sounds so silly but I rarely make time to do things like that.

I'm glad I did.

Now to find a nice red.....


(the name of the colour is Glamour Purse  by Essie but I thought if I named this post that, you'd think I was weird.
And, well, we can't have that now can we?)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I NEVER do my nails...I am not sure why that is...I mean, I can't really blame being a mom - cause lots of moms have pretty fingers!

Jane's Next Door said...

I have no excuse whatsoever! I have no kids - I just can never be bothered but I honestly felt so ladylike with my nails done. I'm really going to try to keep it up!