November 17, 2011

The Ice Princess by Camilla Lackberg

A friend of mine and I were talking books one evening and when I asked her what she was enjoying recently she said,
"Swedish Crime Fiction"

At first her reply made me raise my eyebrows but then I remembered  the overwhelming popularity of the Stieg Larsson books and thought - yes, ok.
They are excellent. Well written. And frosty.

So I borrowed one from her:

The Ice Princess by Camilla Lackberg.

It did not disappoint.

It's a real page turner.

Good pacing.

Keeps you guessing.

And much to my delight, I discovered that she has written other books about the same characters (who were interesting and likable)
so hurrah!

And when you want to curl up with something good on a cold winter evening,
what better than to read about a place that's got a winter way chillier than our own?

Happy reading!




No comments: