October 18, 2011

murder of crows

I would kill for some of these...


does anyone know where I can get some?

I'm going to try Malabar's tomorrow.

I went to Michael's tonight and realized I was about 2 month late for this kind of thing.
Their Halloween stuff is totally picked over and not a crow to be found.

So what did I do? 
I started to try to figure out how to make my own.
Just typing that right now give me giggles galore.
It was an epic fail.

Don't worry. 
I took photos.
I'll upload them tomorrow.

You know it's bad when your cat is watching you do something and even he cocks his head to the side as if to say
"Wha?"

Yup.
Time and money well spent.
Does anyone know Michael's return policy?
Because the $45 in black feathers and styrofoam balls I bought are going back.

Why do I do this to myself?
At least it gave me a laugh.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I just awarded you!

http://8foot6.blogspot.com/2011/10/celebration-versatile-blogger-award.html