September 14, 2011

Luxe Box

I decided to treat myself to something a little different.
A few months ago, Janice posted about getting a Luxe Box.






(these are not my photos. I pulled them from the blogto site.
And can I just say the commenters on blogto are nasty and mean! Holey moley!
 They aren't that harsh on The Cut for cripes' sake!)

I thought about signing up at the time but decided against it
(filing it away for future reference.)
Well - something came over me today
and I took the plunge.
I bought a 3 month subscription.

I am in dire need of some new products
and I get totally overwhelmed when I go shopping
and buy the same things.

on repeat.

Pink Spice lipstick - Clinique
Phone number eyeliner - MAC
Natural Mascara - Clinique
zzzzzzz..................

I know.
Who cares, right?

I figured this was a small investment for a bit of fun.
I'll let you know what I get!
(I'm assuming the first one will be in October.)
Of course, immediately after purchasing it I found out about Glymm.com.
They only charge $10 per month! Ah well. What's done is done.

(and note to Janice - I credited you for the referral! :)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

What the heck IS that?

I thought chocolates at first...and now, no matter what comes in that box, I want to order some chocolates online...jeesh

Jane's Next Door said...

Have you ever had Stubbe Chocolates? They're on Dupont (I think) and Christie? They are amazing! The Luxe boxes are just makeup etc. Chocolates might be better...