June 02, 2011

toms

I took the plunge and ordered a pair of Toms last week.
I decided to go for it when I saw that they go up to size 12
and they are inexpensive and come in a huge variety of colours and patterns.
They arrived yesterday.
I now want them in every colour!

I went with a neutral colour that will go with everything
and they are cute enough to go with pants or skirts and dresses.
What helped me decide to order them was when a friend showed me hers and I saw what a nice lining they have and how cushy they are.
They feel amazing on my feets and they are great for bike riding
(which is convenient since I've been riding my bike to the subway everyday, which cuts down my travel time by 10 minutes.
Plus, it's fun.)

Oh and they have a great practice in place - 
When you buy a pair, they donate a pair to a child in need.
And that's just a bit of icing on a very yummy shoe- cake, if you ask me.
(ok that sounded better in my head...)

2 comments:

LifeBegins@Thirty said...

Nice shoes :-)

Shannon said...

i just bought some...for my expanding feet! so comfy!