April 25, 2011

If I had a million dollars...

I haven't done one of these posts in awhile.
I haven't been very "dreamy" lately
just trying to get through the days
and get some rest inbetween
(It's a dire existence, I know. Mostly driven by ghastly "spring" weather. It's killing me, this weather.)

Anyway - I walked by the Ports 1961 store last week and sighed at the creations in the window.
Because if I had a million dollars, I'd go shopping!

I don't know how much anything is but I know I can't afford it.
That's why I need the million dollars!
By the way, I read in the paper one morning last week that a janitor won $16 million dollars. He has a bunch of kids and works 7 days a week to make ends meet.
I'm glad he won.
Just seeing his sweet, happy face in the paper made me happy.

But now - on to my dream!


 (just focus on the clothes. The model is a bit...odd)






I also realize that I would need a different life in which to wear these clothes but hey, one thing at a time.







No comments: