March 14, 2011

art


I bought this piece from 20X200 after seeing it on A Cup of Jo.

They didn't have any of the $20 size left so I went for the $50 one.

I can't wait to get it!

It's an amazing site - lots of great stuff for very reasonable prices.

$20? Really? Yes!

You can have great art for $20!


We also picked up a piece on Sunday that we bought a few weeks ago from an artist named
Gary Clement

It was part of the Dark Energy Show at Loop Gallery on Dundas St. West.




We were driving home from the gallery yesterday and I was holding it on my lap.

I sighed and said:

I love art.


It makes me happy.




1 comment:

ediebeehive said...

art, yay, art.
ART!
YAY!

this posting made me happy.

i secretly went to the gallery site when you first posted and tried to predict which one you & fella would get. i was RIGHT!!! (if it is the one you posted)

and i love the 20X200 titanic one.

most of all, i love you!
miss you. it's march break. chill out time one of these nights? this weekend?