January 24, 2011

This is Robosaurus.

Pretty cool, don't you think?
He/It breathed fire and ate cars.
I think he might have been my favorite part.
Although, the smash-up derby was pretty good too....

Yes, the Monster Jam was low-brow
and mostly filled with middle-aged guys and their pre-teen sons
but it was fun!
(I really never thought I'd say that. Seriously.)

And after the week I had,
I needed some mindless entertainment.


video

They aren't supposed to flip over like that. 
I thought it was for show but the guy actually wrecked his ridiculous vehicle.
Oh and it isn't like wrestling. They don't decide who's going to win. 
They actually race each other.
And drive over stuff.
And pop wheelies.

Sometimes it's good to go outside your comfort zone.
No expectations
and full freedom to make foolish hand gestures
(think: bull horns)
and no one looks at you twice.

No comments: